- Notification with contact name upon incoming call. Pop-up help with company/person name from the base of contacts to which this number corresponds.
- Playing recorded phone calls. Used for settling disputes, manager assessment, duplication of the course of conversation in notes, and monitoring of the service dialogue observance by employees.
- Calls without manual dialing in one click.
- Displaying list of incoming calls (completed, missed or unanswered).
- Displaying outgoing calls (failed and successful).
- Call starting time.
- Conversation duration.
- Displaying the number of the call received.
- Counting the number of calls made, received, or missed during a day to analyze the volume of work done by manager and to evaluate its effectiveness.
- Calls left without notes. Monitoring phone talks that were left with manager’s note (for manager self-check and control by senior management).
- Opportunity to monitor calls left without answer and requiring follow-up activity.
- Opportunity to mark unsolicited calls as Spam for further creation of a blacklist and blocking them via the telephony service.
07.05 – Integration with Telephony, Features – FUNCTIONS